Technical Service Manager
· Work closely with Operation Plant Manager China
& UK to ensure the correct products are offered.
· To always consider new opportunities, balanced with
the ability to produce.
· To provide technical service support to customers
in the rubber industry (especially on
· Handle complaints via 8D
techniques in conjunction operation, professionally and ensure that all are
resolved speedily and the customer is notified and satisfied with the response.
· To provide technical
training to employees based on business needs.
· To provide technical service input to any TRAD and initiatives
in the dry rubber and synthetic elastomer compounding application area, e.g.
tyre, general rubber goods and etc.
· Specialist (BSc or MSc or equivalent) in rubber
chemistry or technology.
· Minimum of 5 years relevant business &
technical management experience in the area of products/market application/raw
materials in the rubber industry.
· Technical knowledge in the rubber compounding and
· Commercial experience in terms of new product
development and technical support to sales team.
· Proven effective leadership and communication
competencies including the ability to interact effectively and sensitively with
individuals from a range of background and at all levels.
· Good command of English, additional languages.
· Readiness for frequent business travel (30-50%, on
a need basis), possession of valid driving license.
base in qingyang chizhou anhui china